Whether you are a borrower or a lender, Unbolted aims to provide you with a simple, fair and transparent service. If you have any complaints with regards to your experience with us and would like to register a complaint, please follow the below procedures.
How do I register a complaint?
You may register a complaint by contacting us through the following channels:
Telephone: 020 3567 1300
Post: Customer Complaints, Unbolted, Token House, 11-12 Token House Yard, London, EC2R 7AS
Once you have registered a complaint with us, your complaint will be handled according to the following process:
- Upon receiving your complaint, we will endeavour to resolve the complaint by close of business on the next working day.
- If we cannot resolve the complaint by the next working day, we will write to you with an acknowledgement of the receipt of the complaint within 48 hours containing the summary of your complaint as we understand it, the contact details of the person within Unbolted who is dealing with your complaint, and a description of the complaints procedure.
- We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to send a final response to you within four weeks of receiving your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this timeframe, we will send you an update.
- If we are unable to provide you with a final response within four weeks, we will send a final response to you within eight weeks of receiving your complaint.
- The final response will contain a summary of our investigation and our decision on the matter as well as a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Services’ explanatory booklet.
What if I am not satisfied with your response?
If you are dissatisfied with our final response and our decision on the matter, you have the right to register the complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). You must do so within six months of the date of our final response.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR Telephone: 020 7964 1000 Email: email@example.com Web: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/contact/