Pawn your Rolex Watch for a Short-Term Loan
Apply online for a secure, quick pawn loan on your luxury Rolex watch
Rolex are arguably the most iconic and recognisable brand of watches globally. They combine a stylish aesthetic, with cutting edge design and serious investment potential. All Rolex watches are a special purchase, and many are purchased to commemorate a milestone or mark a special occasion. No matter how treasured your Rolex maybe, life can be unpredictable, and there may be circumstance when you consider selling your valuable asset to meet your financial needs. Whether it’s an unexpected job loss, health issue or to generate funds to starting a new venture, financial requirements are rarely planned for.
Many people can think that selling their valuable asset can be the only option open to them, however, there is another smart step you can take to meet your urgent financial needs without losing your valuables – pawning your Rolex watch. Established and trusted pawn shops such as Unbolted provide short-term pawn loans against your assets, including all models and ages of Rolex watch. Unbolted make it easy to apply for pawn loans online, providing borrowers with a quick and convenient way to release funds from the assets.
Find a Pawn Shop Near you
To ensure that you get a fair loan amount for your piece, you need to find a reliable Rolex watch pawn shop. This is where you can trust Unbolted, an FCA regulated Rolex watch pawnbroker in London with years of experience. Unbolted partner with top watch specialists in the industry, so you get the best market value for your assets, and the best expertise when your treasured watch is being held and stored. Unbolted also lend against other high-end goods, so whether you need to pawn Rolex watches, Hermes handbags, or your Bentley, we are happy to help you out.
Find the Value of your Rolex Watch
When pawning your Rolex, we accurately value your asset to find it’s up to the minute open market value. At Unbolted, before releasing funds against your Rolex, a full assessment is made of the piece to determine its accurate value. Here is some important information you need to share about your Rolex watch to determine its value:
- Model of the Rolex watch you wish to pawn. Some models are more valuable, rarer, or just more suited to contemporary taste!.
- Whether or not you possess the paperwork and original box to verify the authenticity of the piece.
- Condition and service history of the watch. Scratches or dents, replaced or chipped glass, water damage or an unserviced movement on the watch can significantly lower the amount of loan against the Rolex
- Age of the watch. Very new pieces can have impeccable condition, but there is also strong demand for vintage models.
How to Pawn your Rolex Watch?
Thanks to Unbolted, pawning a Rolex watch has never been more comfortable, easy or transparent. All you need to do is follow these three easy steps to pawn your Rolex watch:
- Step 1: Apply for loan against Rolex at Unbolted by uploading photos and details of the watch you wish to give as collateral. You will receive the loan offer on the same day.
- Step 2: Send your assets to us or book an appointment to visit our London office. Don’t worry about the security of the assets in transit – contact us and we will have your valuable watch completely insured.
- Step 3: We assess the assets in our London office or our partner auction houses and provide you with a loan contract. All that is left to do now is accepting your loan offer. Once you’ve accepted, you will receive your money within minutes!
We will assess your Rolex watch by following several criteria to determine its accurate value. Our team of experts will ensure that you get the right amount of loan against your Rolex watch without any hassle or paperwork.
- If you are unable to pay back the loan, your watch may be sold to repay the loan. Any excess funds will be transferred directly to your bank account after the sale and repayment of the loan.
- All loans are for a fixed term of 6 months. However, you can repay early at any time without penalty. We can offer renewals at the end of the 6 month period, in order to extend the loan for a further six months.